How to Download and Install Blender 3D (Literally Step-by-Step)
Here is a step by step tutorial on how to download and install Blender 3D:
1. Go to Blender's website - https://www.blender.org/
2. Click on Download Blender
3. Click on Download Blender 3.0 (Choose your OS, default is Windows)
4. A file is downloaded, mines is called blender-3.0.0-windows-x64
5. Double-click on blender-3.0.0-windows-x64
6. The setup wizard opens and press Next
7. Check the box to accept the terms of the License Agreement and press Next
8. Choose the location where you want Blender to be installed
9. You are now ready to install Blender, press Install
10. Blender is now installing and will take a few minutes
11. Press Finish
Voila! You’re done. You can now access Blender from the Start Menu.
I hope this tutorial is so basic that you’re surprised that someone even created a tutorial for it. But hey, at least it made you take the first step!
Happy creating! :)
Originally published at https://www.linkedin.com.